PLANNER UPDATE - 10/12/2022

 What another amazing year!!

Thank you to everyone who has purchased a planner this year, I can't wait to see what magick you all create in 2023! This has been one of our best years yet, not only with orders but with the general running of the business. Growing this business from scratch has been one of the most difficult and biggest learning experiences for me. If you've followed me and the planner from the beginning, you will probably know about all the hurdles that I've experienced over the years. I've made mistakes, a lot of them... but I've also learned from them. This was probably the most faultless year of them all! I appreciate everyone who stuck by me throughout the mistakes and all of the trial and error. We can only go up from here!

We currently have 6 binder designs to choose from and I like releasing new ones every year, unfortunately adding to the collection I already have is going to be a struggle to maintain at the level that I'm currently at. So I will be temporarily discontinuing some of the covers and I need your help to decide which ones!

The covers to choose from:
- Original Logo
- Moon Phase
- Pentagram
- Witchy
- Astro
- Rainbow Iridescent (New)

The 3 most popular are:
- Moon Phase
- Pentagram
- Witchy

So... Which ones do we discontinue? Vote below!


0 Comments