Shipping Update - 21/10/20

Hey Witches!

I just wanted to make a post to let everyone know the current updates and information I have regarding The Witches Planner 2021 Preorder shipping! 

Unfortunately, there have been some delays, we were hoping to be shipping in early October and it hasn't quite worked out that way. Due to COVID-19, large containers of products are being quarantined for a certain amount of days to ensure that the products aren't carrying anything which might cause an infection to other countries. The binders are currently in Germany, which is not too far from the UK, and are expected to arrive any day now. I can only apologize to everyone for the delay but it is out of my control at the moment. As soon as the binders arrive, orders will be shooting out the door! 

I am struggling with getting lots of emails and messages asking where the planners are and would like to make this post to forward to everyone because it is difficult to reply to everyone. I have been making posts on Instagram with all updates as well, so if you're ever wondering what is going on, Instagram is our first port of call.

A little side note, because I'm not sure if everyone is aware. The Witches Planner 2021 is dated JAN-DEC, you will not be missing out on any days of the planner and they are all still guaranteed to arrive with you before the new year. If you would like to start using the planner now, there is a 2020 download available on the shop. I will also be releasing the 2021 digital download any day now.

Thank you all for your support!

Love,
Sophie



0 Comments