MIND BODY SPIRIT

Hey Witches,

This weekend I have been to the MindBodySpirit - Wellbeing Festival in Birmingham and I have had such an amazing (and equally exhausting) time full of new experiences, friends and learned knowledge. I was so happy to come and support my favorite Business Witch Emma, from Urban Lune on her stall.
I am blown away by all of the amazing people who came to see us on our stall and who supported us! I have never been in a room with so many strong and powerful energies, the vibe was so positive and uplifting. It has been so great to meet the other exhibitioners and visitors, I felt so welcomed and comfortable. I was able to walk around and have a look at some of the other exhibits/stalls, from chakra mists, retreats, vegan makeup, boutiques, silent dancing, crystal galore and so much more! It was amazing to see these businesses as well as meeting the makers, I always think it is so inspiring to meet and speak to other business owners. I was also fortunate to hear the amazing sounds from Mr & Mrs Brilliant with their harp and stunning voice which radiates within your soul. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdKjoih4l2Y).
I loved hearing other peoples beliefs, experiences and sharing knowledge; to be in an environment where everyone is so open-minded and accepting is a beautiful thing. It has made me come to realize how life really is what you make it and you should definitely surround yourself with other like-minded, positive and productive beings to experience the best parts of life. I would love to go and live in a community like this so if anyone knows where I can go, hmu! Haha.

Roll on next year!

Love,
Sophie
xx









0 Comments