PLANNER UPDATE - 31/12/2020

 Hey Witches!

I am so pleased that the majority of you have received your planners and I can't wait for you to start using them! Please be sure to tag us and use our hashtag #thewitchesplanner to be featured on our page!

If you ordered between 24th November & 1st December, I am currently processing/packaging your orders and they are being shipped as we speak. Orders made after the 1st December will be shipped early January. 

If I'm honest, this year has been an huge pain! Ordering stock, merch & packaging products are taking much longer than normal to be manufactured and shipped. I have had to temporarily change my packaging supplier due to huge stock demands. As well as this, shipping fees have risen considerably and will again rise after the New Year. In whole, this year has been an absolute mess and I'd like to put my hands up and say that I could have been better, but it has been a huge learning curve for me. I have now hired someone for emails, which has taken a huge weight off my shoulders as the number of emails that I'm receiving is a whole job in itself! I know that for certain I will need to hire someone part-time to assist with packaging as it is very time-consuming and definitely more than I can handle alone. As well as all these issues, there has also been massive delays with the whole postal system, due to the increase in online orders. You can see a news article about it here: READ IT HERE as well as the border closing between the UK and Europe. You can read about that here: READ IT HERE. Which meant that Royal Mail had suspended deliveries of packages and letters to mainland Europe, Canada and Turkey. Fortunatly they have resumed again now.

If you didn't see my Instagram story, you can see it on my highlights @thewitchesplanner.


Thanks,
Sophie x





0 Comments